Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Geneva College Online Financial Aid Portal! You can use this portal to:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Print the documents that we need from you or review the links where you need to finalize your documents
- Upload the requested documents to us securely through the portal (NEW!)
- View and accept your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- View financial aid that has disbursed to your account
We recommend that you use a laptop or desktop computer to log in, rather than a mobile phone.
Log In Instructions
If you have not used this system before, please click the FIRST TIME USER link in the Log In box to set up your account.
Attention New Students: Your student ID number can be found in the Financial Aid Award email and your Admissions Acceptance Letter. If you have difficulty locating your student ID number to create an account, please feel free to contact your Admissions Counselor and they will assist you.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Geneva College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003267, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.